GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

installed the magnaflow

irishpride

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok today I installed the Magnaflow cat back that I sourced from hottexhaust.com. The price was 488.00 usd shipped and it came in about 4 days from cali. used discount code "vortex" but "fordtruck8" works as well
:heart:

The kit was very and I mean very easy to install and was done with a 15mm opened end ratcheting wrench.. :)

The system needed about 30 mins to install and was back on the road. I am very picky and 15mins of that was used to make sure everything fit good. I had to tilt the mid resonator or muffler section down a bit so it wouldn't rattle, but nothing major. :cool:

I go out on the Highway and noticed hardly any if any at all droning. Of course the sound is louder that stock, but it was very low at cruising speed 75-ish. :thumbup:

The tips are about 1 finger width from the rear bumper lower section, it doesn't touch but it does get warm so I will be watching that for a while :sly:

on to the best part:

click me and watch the fun

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Very nice,,,,,,,also nice photos shots

Hopefully i'll be getting mine soon,Borla is starting to get on my nerves being very loud with a 3in downpipe with a cat and resonator.

Enjoy your exhaust

prospal

Ready to race!
Not sure if hes running stock dp as well, but stock cars with either borla or magnaflow do sound very similar. (I've heard Borla in person and Magnaflow only on youtube)

So, not sure if switching from Borla to MF would make much of a difference.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
You did a better job installing it than I did, mine still looks kinda crooked....might need to put it back on a lift at a later date....to adjust it and to see what I can do for the slight rattling every once in a while....