GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Int. Plaid Clothe

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
You must know the wrong honda drivers :iono:

In small ammounts it could look good, a whole headliner would probably be going too far though. The actual name of the pattern is Interlagos, if that some how helps you.

PURE JDM is beautiful...I don't care what anyone says, I don't consider that ricey, IMHO
althought the wing and mirrors are kinda whack

Last edited:

lmlloyd

Ready to race!
all I got to say is I'll have more ass in that little back seat than you can shake a stick at :)

Just a tip from back in my youth, and plenty of 'experience' with GTIs and Sciroccos. The front passenger seat pushed all the way back, and reclined all the way, is much better for your intended purpose than the back seat. Besides, that way the front floorboard gives you some real purchase. Get the height of the seat just right, and it can make for quite a magical evening.

UKGTI1

Ready to race!
You must know the wrong honda drivers :iono:

In small ammounts it could look good, a whole headliner would probably be going too far though. The actual name of the pattern is Interlagos, if that some how helps you.

See, to me, that is the very definition of a chav car.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
Just a tip from back in my youth, and plenty of 'experience' with GTIs and Sciroccos. The front passenger seat pushed all the way back, and reclined all the way, is much better for your intended purpose than the back seat. Besides, that way the front floorboard gives you some real purchase. Get the height of the seat just right, and it can make for quite a magical evening.

haha i was wondering about that passenger seat:lol:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I guess I'm Chavvy. :iono:

But if thats, Chavvy, I don't know anything else I'd rather be :thumbsup:

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Then I live in the heart of Chavvy Town. :yikes: