GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iOS 5

VWTN

Ready to race!
Alright fellow nerds... Thoughts? Experiences? Hidden features you've found?

Me: It's great. Just fix the few bugs and I'm extremely happy. Lot's of new features that are buried in the settings menus.

On another note: Is there any significance to saving someone's number as "iphone" instead of "mobile" in contacts? Been wondering that. Thanks.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
I dont like change so its going to take a while to get used to.

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
haha whats the response you get?

:lol:

VWTN

Ready to race!
i like iCloud too but i wish i could get all the music on my itunes available to me instead of only the music i BOUGHT on itunes.

....When they first announced it, it was ALL your music. They specifically said, IIRC, "whether you bought it on itunes or not". They made many mentions of CDs you've ripped being available. Furthermore, right after they announced it a lot of people speculated that this was a form of "pirate amnesty".

You've got me worried now... Where did you hear/read that it was iTunes purchased music only?

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
A little off topic, but I just updated to ios5 on my phone and itunes 10.5 or whatever it was, activated icloud, and now itunes opens like every 5mins on my laptop...Any suggestions?

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
....When they first announced it, it was ALL your music. They specifically said, IIRC, "whether you bought it on itunes or not". They made many mentions of CDs you've ripped being available. Furthermore, right after they announced it a lot of people speculated that this was a form of "pirate amnesty".

You've got me worried now... Where did you hear/read that it was iTunes purchased music only?

i updated and tried to run icloud myself. i could only get the songs i bought on itunes.