GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
You dont get that kind of knowledge on a subject like this without going through personal pain. Thats a story for another thread, DUBPL8?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I stand firmly, shoulder to shoulder, with dubpl8. (Actually it's prob shoulder to knee cap) cheers bro.

:lol: cheers brah hahaha

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
This man bombed a government building in Oslo and gunned down 70 Norwegian teenagers in Utoya 3 years ago:

Why? Because, in his view, he thought the teenagers in Utoya were traitors by supporting Palestinians and embraced multi-culturalism.

He was a hardcore Likudnik who hated Muslims (like many in the IDF obviously do) and was fanatically pro-Israel.

And this IDF cocksucker here:

He's just merely following in the footsteps of his beloved cultural warrior above him.

Is this the type of scum you want to defend Israel with?

Just to be clear this person got no love in Israel. Actually it was a huge controversy. Israelis that do shady shit like this get in trouble. It's not like we idolize them.

When Israeli soldiers killed the Palestinian boy there was a HUGE controversy about that as well.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
And I don't care if they found weapons in the schools Israel bombed, killing children.

If you live in a 45 story, 5000 unit apartment build, and the guy in apt 16A has an RPG, it's not OK not destroy the entire building.

Don't cry about human shields. The people you need to convince aren't morons.

What? That's not how it is at all. Do you even know how Ghaza looks like?

You have it completely wrong man. They were actually launching missiles from the school and the schools there are very small, it's not like the public schools in America with 5,000 students. Also you have to realize that Ghaza is in warzone right now, they know what is happening and they do have plenty of time to leave.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
And here's a couple for you, straight out of Belfast, Éire:

Careful now!! That's Northern Ireland. A separate country. Not Ireland. [emoji12]
And those nationalist fucktards just need to be ignored. But yeah, they are right there.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
What? That's not how it is at all. Do you even know how Ghaza looks like?

You have it completely wrong man. They were actually launching missiles from the school and the schools there are very small, it's not like the public schools in America with 5,000 students. Also you have to realize that Ghaza is in warzone right now, they know what is happening and they do have plenty of time to leave.

Do you know what an analogy is? Yes or no? Fucking hell.

You dont level a neighborhood because a rocket was fired from it. Does the video need to be posted again?

I guess on some level I understand you denial or at least your desire to resolve what Israel is doing in your own mind for your sanity.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Careful now!! That's Northern Ireland. A separate country. Not Ireland. [emoji12]
And those nationalist fucktards just need to be ignored. But yeah, they are right there.

Hey, I'm just as passionate about the Irish struggle as I am with the Palestinian struggle. :D

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Do you know what an analogy is? Yes or no? Fucking hell.

You dont level a neighborhood because a rocket was fired from it. Does the video need to be posted again?

I guess on some level I understand you denial or at least your desire to resolve what Israel is doing in your own mind for your sanity.

Your analogy made no sense that's why I pointed it out. You're comparing a whole building to one guy with an RPG, when in fact its a whole bunch of missiles that are being shot out. Israel does not go for whole neighborhoods, but individual buildings in which the rockets are coming out of.

I posted an article earlier which explained exactly what they where doing which I hope you read.

I'm not in denial, if I agree that it is fucked up that there are so many civilians that are dying. As I said before, even Israel feels horrible about it and sends them care packages so that the death and injury rate would go down.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Just to be clear this person got no love in Israel. Actually it was a huge controversy. Israelis that do shady shit like this get in trouble. It's not like we idolize them.

When Israeli soldiers killed the Palestinian boy there was a HUGE controversy about that as well.

I beg to differ: https://storify.com/davidsheen/isra...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

And these ARE the future of the IDF, for fuck's sake. This hatred continues and they claim to be civilized?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Ha! Not gonna get into that. Any fighting in Northern Ireland now is just nonsense and fighting for nothing.

lol duly noted.

At least I don't support the Argentine claim to Las Malvinas...err I mean the Falklands :laugh:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
You dont get that kind of knowledge on a subject like this without going through personal pain. Thats a story for another thread, DUBPL8?

I'm not even Palestinian nor am I even from the Middle East to begin with :laugh:

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
I beg to differ: https://storify.com/davidsheen/isra...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

And these ARE the future of the IDF, for fuck's sake. This hatred continues and they claim to be civilized?

Idiots like these make Israel look bad. Notice how they are all women and women don't go into the front line.

I know I sound defensive, but I just want to point something out. I know people like this and it's just a bunch of anger and resentment. Don't forget how people acted after 9/11 and that was only one terrorist attack. (I'm not taking away from how horrible it was btw, it was terrible)

Now imagine getting these terrorist attacks all the time, how would you feel?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
And here's another one, smiling right beside a destroyed mosque:

If it had been Muslims cheering over a destroyed synagogue, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

I know people like this and it's just a bunch of anger and resentment. Don't forget how people acted after 9/11 and that was only one terrorist attack. (I'm not taking away from how horrible it was btw, it was terrible)

Are they Sephardic Jews? Are they Jews from the Middle East who still hold an axe to grind against Muslims for what has happened in the past?

I'm glad you admit this is fucked up, I'll commend you for that.