GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jaguar F-Type R coupe - so called "911 turbo slayer"

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
I agree petrolhead. It's a totally different style of car for a totally different driver then porsche. I prefer the Jag honestly but these two are only being compared because of price point, I couldn't see someone in the market for a 911 (drivers car, extremely focused and driver oriented) cross shopping a V8 muscle car that has 550 hp and weights over 3500 pounds. Maybe it's possible though. The new Jag R line sounds like sex though, they crackle like no other.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Isn't it a solid 800lbs heavier?

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Sounds like pure sex on the road

Shadow blue

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Had to bump it! Did Jaguar finally shake the "old mans" car image?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'd rather have the Porsche I think (having not driven the F-type or the 991 911). I love the idea of the rear engine rwd car with that open cabin. That it steers better and shifts better is a bonus.

butchered by autocorrecr

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I'd rather have the Porsche I think (having not driven the F-type or the 991 911). I love the idea of the rear engine rwd car with that open cabin. That it steers better and shifts better is a bonus.

butchered by autocorrecr

This'th

And plus the availability of manual on 911's which you cant get on the jaguar

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
This'th

And plus the availability of manual on 911's which you cant get on the jaguar

I Porsche fan through and through but I read somewhere Porsche is going to be done in the future with manual cars, someone correct me if I am wrong