GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jailbreakers!

A_Bowers

Backing up the new iPad now for it. Just finished saving my SHSH blobs. iPhone will wait until tomorrow when I have more time that I can be without a phone. Very happy this finally came out and am looking forward to having MyWi again.

A_Bowers

Backing up the new iPad now for it. Just finished saving my SHSH blobs. iPhone will wait until tomorrow when I have more time that I can be without a phone. Very happy this finally came out and am looking forward to having MyWi again.

I had the day off so I went ahead and did both. In the process of restoring my iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

joeeee

Ready to race!
i did once before on my iphone 4, it was cool for a while, but started getting really slow so i restored it back. its cool for like customizing things like text tones and other sounds and things, but it really starts to lag after a while.

A_Bowers

i did once before on my iphone 4, it was cool for a while, but started getting really slow so i restored it back. its cool for like customizing things like text tones and other sounds and things, but it really starts to lag after a while.

I don't do any theming just tweaks to iOS and cydia apps.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I jailbroke my first gen itouch years ago lol. Now I'm running a rooted android.

There's a guy called dinzoambas (something like that) on youtube he's pretty good help.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Its taking me ages.
Upgrading from tethered 5.1 jailbreak to 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Turning out to be a big bit of hassle and pain in the ring but getting there.
Had to restore the phone to upgrade to 5.1.1 (unjailbreak), try the jailbreak with absinthe. It fails twice. Find out its because all data was restored. Have to factory reset the phone. Jailbreak worked and now taking ages to restore from backup again.
Then need to figure out how to get all my jailbreak apps and stuff back.

Then repeat with the missus's phone

A_Bowers

Its taking me ages.
Upgrading from tethered 5.1 jailbreak to 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak. Turning out to be a big bit of hassle but getting there.
Had to restore the phone to 5.1.1 (unjailbreak), try the jailbreak with absinthe. It fails twice. Find out its because all data was restored. Have to factory reset the phone. Jailbreak worked and now taking ages to restore from backup again.
Then need to figure out how to get all my jailbreak apps and stuff back.

Then repeat with the missus's phone

Pkgbackup from cydia is great for backing up your apps. Should have gone to cydia and downloaded Rocky Racoon untether. That would have saved you a bunch of trouble. Also, what I did was follow the greenpois0n.com guide and backed up first, then erased everything jailbreak, pkgbackup restore, restore from iTunes done.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
yeah i have aptbackup so will use that. pkgbackup is $8
cant use rocky racoon as i need to go from 5.1 to 5.1.1

its going ok. just taking ages. but we'll see

A_Bowers

yeah i have aptbackup so will use that. pkgbackup is $8
cant use rocky racoon as i need to go from 5.1 to 5.1.1

its going ok. just taking ages. but we'll see

Ah. Didn't read close enough. Well good luck with it all.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
All done. But Cydia and bigboss seem to be getting hammered right now. Cant get the packages list to download so cant get aptbackup back. ah weel.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Jailbreaked my 5.0.1 iPhone4.

Don't have time for another update. And So far, so perfect.
The only reason I might change the phone is if I am reallly bored of it.

And once again MyWi doesn't work. WTF? intelliborn is the crappiest software company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

First they break it with the last release, then it takes them forever to fix ondemand tethering, now NOTHING works on 5.1.1.

Sent them an email but they have my money so I'm sure they could care less.