GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just had my DSG software update done....

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I noticed a great improvement. I highly recommend it! I had to ask for it when I went in for my 10,000 mile service. It takes about 1.5hrs. It affects just about all MK6s. My Wife's 2012 CC is due

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
... It's not a DSG Performance Flash...

It's a damn software update to fix something that was fucked up. That's all it does.

It doesn't apply to my car, and mine is an early 2010 (12/09).

If it was anything more than a simple bug fix, it would apply to all cars and it wouldn't be free.

Just sayin'.

Zepharus

Ready to race!
Had mine done around 15K and ther is a MASSIVE improvement in the lerching when coming to a stop, and acceleration from a rolling stop/low speed turn. MASSIVE. Also no more false neutrals.

This basically fixed the issues I had with this car. I loved it before, I love it even more now. Ive been driving for 5K miles now and it is still the case. FYI. Just took it on a work trip from Syracuse to West Haven,CT and back and I want to cum in my pants over this car still. What a pleasure it is to drive. Im a VW GTI owner for life now.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Had mine done around 15K and ther is a MASSIVE improvement in the lerching when coming to a stop, and acceleration from a rolling stop/low speed turn. MASSIVE. Also no more false neutrals.

This basically fixed the issues I had with this car. I loved it before, I love it even more now. Ive been driving for 5K miles now and it is still the case. FYI

Case in point.

No more power/torque.

Just fixes bugs.

:w00t:

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Had it done yesterday, and it does feel much better. No false neutrals (yet), I really hope they fixed the problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

watson

Ready to race!
I had the update done yesterday...couldn't tell much of a difference yesterday, but today I could tell a difference...the biggest difference seems to be at partial throttle where the car doesn't need as much throttle to respond as before the update. Shifts also seem to be very crisp in sport mode (although it always was good in sport mode). Shifts also seem quicker in manual mode than before...we will see what happens after it adapts.

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
I had the update done yesterday...couldn't tell much of a difference yesterday, but today I could tell a difference...the biggest difference seems to be at partial throttle where the car doesn't need as much throttle to respond as before the update. Shifts also seem to be very crisp in sport mode (although it always was good in sport mode). Shifts also seem quicker in manual mode than before...we will see what happens after it adapts.

Had this done a few weeks back when I got my oil done.

It also cleared up the lurching when coming to a stop. No more shudders like a teenager too late on the clutch.

Also the main thing it addressed was the aborted rolling stop. You're coming to a stop at a light and it starts downshifting, then the light changes and you gas it and.... Nothing happens. Except for the guy behind you beeping at you to find the frigging right gear. It doesn't do that any more. Much more responsive to not coming to a full stop.

I haven't played with S mode in it yet. I almost always use M unless I am in traffic then hit D.

Low Boost

Ready to race!
Just had my 1st oil change and they did the DSG update. I liked everything the way it was before. Never seemed to notice any issues. Now the car is shifting out at 7K, doesn't appear to run through the gears like before. Only took a few mile drive to see the changes. Oh well, I'll get used to it!

Low Boost

Ready to race!
it shifted before 7k before the update?
Never really noticed it before. Seems to take forever to rev out and shift now. Guess I noticed because it's taking longer to shift. I'll drive it more and hopefully I'll like it again.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Are you driving in S-mode??

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
No dude it does make your engine sound better! The reward from a new modification is that your sensory perception is enhanced and you are renewed!

That's why I have so many stickers! :happyanim: