GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kenwood DPX500BT Stereo

mxrice2121

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought this about three years ago for use in my Subaru Impreza. It worked great to add full Bluetooth compatibility, Pandora, and aha Radio to the standard vehicle sound system and also connect my subwoofer. The features are awesome and great replacement for a basic radio and also fits in the modern "double-din" radio location. All colors are customizable for the buttons and the text. Comes with remote control. Also a wired microphone is included with a bracket for universal mounting. I had it mounted on the headliner behind the sun visor can also be mounted on the steering column to pick up your voice.

All parts work great! I do not have the manual with me, it is in the box buried in storage... However, the manual can be found here: http://manual2.jvckenwood.com/files/51c3ad45ccbac.pdf

Now I have a Golf R and tied the subwoofer into the Dynaudio System. Looking to get $100 for everything. Local pick-up preferred, but will consider shipping. I am local to Southern New Hampshire, but travel often to the Doylestown & Allentown, PA area to visit family.

Face Plate.jpg

WholeBack.jpg

RCA Jacks.jpg

Microphone.jpg

Harness.jpg

Label.jpg

Remote.jpg