GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunay 3.3 Neuspeed Open House

kroms

Ready to race!
Bought a sway bar. :D Too good of a price to turn down.

Wasn't there for long. Had to get my fenders rolled.

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
:////

Damn rocks..

This is why I had a spare on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck that shit. That must have been a big ass rock :(

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
Finally met a couple of you for the first time. Mahalo all for coming out today. Seriously cannot express how much gratitude I have for everyone who comes out. Even a day as big and crazy as today we still all manage to keep the same demeanor of chillness. THANK YOU!!! :thumbup:

No, no. THANK YOU, and everyone else involved, the leads and tails, etc, for putting this together! How you guys managed to round up something like 5 groups of 15? :clap: I had a really great time, proudly rocking that Last Sunday decal (and shirt :cool:) :thumbup: I like these types of gatherings, they are for the enthusiast, not just who has the most baller wheels (although I am into that too :D)

Carbon//m3

Ready to race!
Man wish I could have made it! Glade to see everyone had a great time and a big thumbs up to Neuspeed!!

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for your loss man. :( Good thing you kept your spare accessible. :thumbsup:

it was actually another guys spare, but he along with 4 other guys, pulled over and helped me out... this is why the vw scene is amazing. because of the amazing people in it..

mk6dan

Ready to race!
it was actually another guys spare, but he along with 4 other guys, pulled over and helped me out... this is why the vw scene is amazing. because of the amazing people in it..

man...that's awesome to hear! no better feeling than that. :w00t:

I cannot agree more. It's a community like this that keeps the scene strong.

thanks for setting everything up all the time kawika! always have a great time on the runs and events. :clap: