GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 5.4 Last Sunday Annual Cruise to Neuspeed Open House Event

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Is true. My wife was commenting on our way home how the Infiniti crowd were such tools (the 4 yrs hiatus I took from VAG since 1999) compared to all of you. glad I came back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
This community we have here to say the least is the best type of car culture. I was talking to many people today and everyone has respect for others rides, even the baller white SRT that showed up.

All of you make me feel fuzzy inside because we're so welcoming.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
The old dude with the srt charger? I was talking to him inside. He bought a set of 19in rse102 for his beetle. Cool guy.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
The old dude with the srt charger? I was talking to him inside. He bought a set of 19in rse102 for his beetle. Cool guy.

Yup, very cool guy. He was asking me about my R and all.

Mmmm, rse102. That's gonna look slick.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I wish they release those in 18s. I can see a new set of wheels in my future.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Was a great time yesterday! :thumbup: Invited my cousin to roll to this event with his new MK7 GTI and he ended up buying some major Neuspeed items. :clap: Picked up a few goodies myself as well. :D
Was great to see and meet some of you guys. Cool peeps everywhere! :thumbsup:
Can't give enough thanks to Kawika for leading these Last Sunday events and the huge Neuspeed Open house event. You da man!
And of course a big thanks to Neuspeed for hosting this event again for us. Just another awesome perk of living in SoCal. :headbang:

George11

Ready to race!
Yes, thank you again. For kawika to setting up Last Sunday Cruises. While this year I did not buy anything, it is great to meet many of the Socal group since I am from San Diego. I saw about 5 other San Diegans at the meet.

Look forward to seeing you northerners so Fastivus and Socal Euro.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk