GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leavens VW London

the_abuse

Ready to race!
Just to let you guys know if you dont already Leavens VW is an authorised APR dealer and installer. my Sales person told me when i bought my car because he knoew i liked to mod cars

Artysta

Ready to race!
Just to let you guys know if you dont already Leavens VW is an authorised APR dealer and installer. my Sales person told me when i bought my car because he knoew i liked to mod cars

They no longer do that. Their main mechanic now works at Porsche London, you may get it done there though.

Scottro

Passed Driver's Ed
So does this mean that Leavens cant get apr product anymore or just that they dont install?

Artysta

Ready to race!
So does this mean that Leavens cant get apr product anymore or just that they dont install?

You cannot have you car tuned at Leavens, they no longer offer that service. Try Porsche London.

MKsixGTI

Ready to race!
do you have contact information? I was going to go to Toronto to get tuned. I didn't know I could do it in London

FasDarken

Ready to race!
do you have contact information? I was going to go to Toronto to get tuned. I didn't know I could do it in London

you could also go across the border to Steve's European Automotive. It's in Pontiac thats were i got my stage 1 done at.

FasDarken

Ready to race!
I have thought about doing that as well. How was Steves European Automotive?

thanks

very good...very professional. I definitely recommend them.

MKsixGTI

Ready to race!
very good...very professional. I definitely recommend them.

i called them today. If APR has a spring sale I will probably do it. I like the GIAC because of the handheld switcher. It looks like APR might have something similar coming out.