GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Like a pimp

sprytdi

Ready to race!
I bet he graduated with an mba in street smarts. I too carry a full sized matching spare...but for other reasons.
:clap:

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
...but for other reasons Reasons like: we all got them as standard with vehicle purchase!?

sprytdi

Ready to race!
...but for other reasons Reasons like: we all got them as standard with vehicle purchase!?

Haha smart ass
The spare you get is not "full size" its only the same diameter, possibly not even exact same either. I purchased a 5th wheel and tire, so i can rotate it in to help my set last longer, and cuz if i do get a flat i dont want to mount that ugly black stamped steel wheel, with the skinny little tire on it, onto my car, ever.
so i have a true full sized spare, that does not recommend i travel a certian speed.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^:iono::confused:

He had to damage the surface of the wheel, but if you look close, the lock wraps around the wheel and pressure clamps to it, the plate that comes up is only meant to block the lug nuts, but with a little concave, determination, and i dont give a "F" about it attitude it can be done, my guess is this guy tried to find a cop, when he couldnt i bet he said F it i got places to be.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
If you can somehow goddam manage to pry that thing off to reveal the lugs.. shouldn't you be able to just drive away at that point as the lock will be off? :lol:

Oksir

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha smart ass
The spare you get is not "full size" its only the same diameter, possibly not even exact same either. I purchased a 5th wheel and tire, so i can rotate it in to help my set last longer, and cuz if i do get a flat i dont want to mount that ugly black stamped steel wheel, with the skinny little tire on it, onto my car, ever.
so i have a true full sized spare, that does not recommend i travel a certian speed.

Full size in canada