GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long Island friends

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Anyone local- I am selling off some parts. Check the classifieds under engine/exhaust. I'm getting ready for the MK7, my MK6 is headed home to VW in a few months. So, I am starting to remove and sell off some nice parts.

Suffolk County location

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
MK7? Nice. When are you taking delivery?

I have been talking to 2 dealers. One tried to BS me recently to leave a deposit even though they have no exact price, colors or options known yet. They even managed to have me come in and talk to a salesperson who was far less knowledgeable about this new model then me.
I talked to VW financial on the phone Monday. They extended my lease until 7/2/14. They claim by then I will be able to order a MK7, if not they will extend the lease again. They said they won't extend my lease unless I order a new car. I told them give me the papers to sign. They realized the catch. So as soon as we can order/purchase one that fits me its done.

I was hoping for a 4/2/14 new MK7, but that seems impossible. Plus I am waiting for a model with performance package and or Autobahn if it is offered here in the USA.

Check the vw.ca website, you can build a Canadian MK7.
So, take some parts off my hands.

illDub6

Ready to race!
exhaust ?

illDub6

Ready to race!
BUMP FOR FREE. IS THIS STILL FOR SALE ?

illDub6

Ready to race!
damn i missed out .

sgessler2011

Ready to race!