GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look what came today...

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
Feels like Christmas in June :happyanim:

Out with the old...

In with the new...

It was dark when I got finished, and I just couldn't wait to drive it. I'll get some finished pics up tomorrow :thumbup:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Very nice:) I'm waiting for mine to arrive and can't wait!

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
That looks like a very high quality product and you definitely have some mechanical ability to tackle that. Now what will be the result, more horse power, much faster, higher top end? i am not familiar with the modification, but very interested.

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
nice...I like the polar bear checkin it out in the last pic.

After I posted, I looked at the pics and knew that was coming. lol

That looks like a very high quality product and you definitely have some mechanical ability to tackle that. Now what will be the result, more horse power, much faster, higher top end? i am not familiar with the modification, but very interested.

It was actually fairly straight forward install, and the instructions were fairly detailed. My first impressions from last night and my drive in to work this morning, outstanding product! From a visual standpoint, dresses up the engine bay enormously, very clean fit and finish. As far as performance, a noticable change in sound, and definately feels slightly quicker. Mostly noticed it accelerates more smoothly and pulls slightly harder in the midrange.

Making me want one!

You will not regret it, go for it :D

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
jimd0313,

Thanks for the information. i look forward to reading any comments concerning this after you have had the opportunity to drive it awhile.