GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lost 3-blink feature. How do I turn it on?

r56mcs

Ready to race!
My turn signal won't blink 3 times. I have to fully engage it. I am currently using my second key. How do I turn it on?
Thanks guys.

My turn signal won't blink 3 times. I have to fully engage it. I am currently using my second key. How do I turn it on?
Thanks guys.

Youll hve to find someone with a vag-com and they know what theyre doing.

allset

Go Kart Champion
it may be in the mfi. use the steering wjeel toggle left-rite to get to mfi window. then scroll and look for "comfort settings" or "lites" or something similar. I cant remeber if its there. other choice is find someone with a vagcom or go to the VW stealership

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
it may be in the mfi. use the steering wjeel toggle left-rite to get to mfi window. then scroll and look for "comfort settings" or "lites" or something similar. I cant remeber if its there. other choice is find someone with a vagcom or go to the VW stealership

wow spelling fail.

You didn't "lose" the feature. You just need to enable it as everyone has said. The MFI functions DON'T follow the key. So for each key you can have different settings, which is why you have to set it twice.

r56mcs

Ready to race!
THANK YOU!!!!! I went right passed it because I thought it was the driveway light thIng.
XOXO

allset

Go Kart Champion

Geo1

Passed Driver's Ed
Every key has it's own memory and store different setting in your MFD. I noticed it as well when I was sharing the car with my parents and the settings were different to what they had changed it to. You just have to change it back to what you want in the MFD and tick the "comfort indicators" option.