GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manzo Ebay exhaust Gti Mk6 review.

thejollygiant

1 ish year review

I bought this turbo back about 9-10 months ago so i think i can review the "long term" aspect of it in case anyone is wondering. 1st, the fitment for me was not the best, the parts where the pipe came together and where the tips slide on were out of shape and took some aggressive persuasion to get on. Install was involved but straight forward with the right tools. I live in south texas so i cant speak much in terms of rust because we have no salt on the roads or snow buildup, thought after a year i can say the chrome finish has worn on the pipes and seem comparable to stock. The tips however are as shiny as day 1 (with cleaning of course)

Pros: great price for what you get, good sound, bigger tips look great, seems durable as stock, free shipping depending where you get it (i got on ebay), no drone on highway

Cons: fitment wasn't the best for for a super budget system its worth it, does throw a code because it is catless but i run a 02 spacer and cel went away, comes with cheap gaskets, i recommend going oem