GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mega Millions

TommyD

Ready to race!
... two chicks at the same time...

Invest, maybe start an X prize of some kind. Buy a nice south loop or near north condo on at least the 14th floor or higher with lots of windows and a deck so the two chicks can sun tan. Audi RS8 convertible or S5. ohh and a boat or two.

Travel for fun for a change and consult part time donate my time to charity.

Last edited:

TommyD

Ready to race!
Or... what if someone organized a forum pool... there are 17,000 ish people on this forum... that wound mean over 36 million dollars to each of us!!!

Some people are just not meant to have money because they are terrible at math... 36 thousand...

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
GT3 RS 4.0 (Weekend Car)
4 GT3 RSRs (Track Car for Me, my father, and my two brothers)
Ford F450 King Ranch (Hauler for Track cars)
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (Daily Driver)
Boston Whaler 320 Outrage
Viking 82C (sit at a harbor in Cape Cod)
Porsche 991 Turbo (Daily Driver)
Passat TDI (Long Commuter)
Porsche 356
Porsche 993 Turbo S
Porsche 930 Turbo
Porsche 356
Porsche 959
Porsche 918
Ferrari 599FXX
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche Carrera RS
Lamborghini Aventador (Fun Car)
McLaren MP4-12C
A house right by Nurburgring
Beach House in Cape Cod
4,000 SQ FT Home with 2,500 SQ FT garage to keep 3 or 4 cars with 2 car lifts, and all of the tools.
10,000SQ FT Warehouse for the cars
Start a motorsport company
Start a development company
Invest rest of the money in Swiss Bank for lifetime saving.
Donate about $10 million to SPCA, Autism Awareness, Children Hospital, and whatever there is.

raaalph

Ready to race!
... two chicks at the same time...

fuckin a, man

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
This is retarded the odds of winning are 1 in 176 MILLION who gives a fuck as to what the total jackpot is.

Growing up in NJ there are quicky marts all over, so as a kid I witnessed thousands of people buying lottery tickets. The lingo they used has confused me to this f'n day like it was some special inside code only they knew. Going back to that phobia thread where I mentioned just not liking something is not a phobia it needs to be something that generally disables you mentally and physically out of fear.

That is how I get when it comes to the thought of buying a lotto ticket. even reading a thread about MM probably increases my heart rate by about 20bpm.. no clue why but I am basically afraid of the lotto.. (probably one of the best fears to have if you had to have one)

I told my GF this earlier she laughed and said if i go buy one today and try to get over this I'll get a BJ. While your odds and my odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 176 million or whatever. My odds of getting a BJ tonight just for spending a buck are a lot higher :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
GT3 RS 4.0 (Weekend Car)
4 GT3 RSRs (Track Car for Me, my father, and my two brothers)
Ford F450 King Ranch (Hauler for Track cars)
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (Daily Driver)
Boston Whaler 320 Outrage
Viking 82C (sit at a harbor in Cape Cod)
Porsche 991 Turbo (Daily Driver)
Passat TDI (Long Commuter)
Porsche 356
Porsche 993 Turbo S
Porsche 930 Turbo
Porsche 356
Porsche 959
Porsche 918
Ferrari 599FXX
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche Carrera RS
Lamborghini Aventador (Fun Car)
McLaren MP4-12C
A house right by Nurburgring
Beach House in Cape Cod
4,000 SQ FT Home with 2,500 SQ FT garage to keep 3 or 4 cars with 2 car lifts, and all of the tools.
10,000SQ FT Warehouse for the cars
Start a motorsport company
Start a development company
Invest rest of the money in Swiss Bank for lifetime saving.
Donate about $10 million to SPCA, Autism Awareness, Children Hospital, and whatever there is.

^someone's thought this over :lol: ;) (nice list, btw)

fuckin a, man

LOL^ YES.

CW_GTI1

Ready to race!
I would pay off my GTI, upgrade it to APR STG3+ with fully built internals, and make it my daily. Then order a Scirocco from HPA as my grocery getter and a Rolls Royce Drophead Phantom for the weekends.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
No way in hell I'm claiming the winnings myself if I were to win. I'll have everybody and their cousin hounding me for handouts... You guys (and girls, especially the ladies)... I'll be sure to take care of you all.

Things to do after winning:

1) Happy dance.
2) Appoint a trust to claim the winnings for me.
3) Hire an attorney.
4) Hire Chuck Norris as bodyguard.
5) Profit.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
What can you not do? Seriously, it's 640 MILLION DOLLARS. I'll probably donate at least half to charity, invest some, and blow the rest off on cars :thumbup:

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Never work again. Buy an island in the Caribbean. Buy 3-4 dream cars and garage to work on them. Set my sons up for life but require them to graduate college to get their share. Probably buy into our local pro teams. Build a bigger house on 100 acres. Make it last for my family and generations to come.

TommyD

Ready to race!
What can you not do? Seriously, it's 640 MILLION DOLLARS. I'll probably donate at least half to charity, invest some, and blow the rest off on cars :thumbup:

If one were to win it all... before the tax man cometh... you would be worth more than Romney...

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I hope someone wins. If not next week will be pandemonium.

After tax let's say you get 400m. That's a huge target for any mafia/cartel to want you! The GF and I were discussing this last night. It's actually scary to win that much money.

Most lotto winners are bankrupt in like 5 yrs after winning.