GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mega Millions

TommyD

Ready to race!
i was talking to my partner in the office today about this. we were determining what is the amount that would NOT change your life, but would be nice to have. I think we settled on $100,000. That wouldnt even get me a house, and wouldn't change my life. But it would be nice to pay off both cars and put the rest into savings.

In my circles, 4.5 million is the beginning of self sustaining rich with a very comfortable interest.

I would say $100,000 to 3 mil would be really nice. Then again you can go with the causality mentality and say any winnings will change your life. $5 will.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
I'd give every last cent of it to Planned Parenthood just to piss people off. Job done.

P

plac

i can't believe i didnt win. i was sure i had this one in the bag. 20 tickets.

VWGTIMK688

Passed Driver's Ed
I didn't win either. I'm glad I only spent $5. Not like some of the people I heard about spending over $100.

koko58691

Ready to race!
I'm in a pool at work. $700 a day for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'll.find out Monday.

If I hit, there will be a group buy setup on here....one without a dollar sign at the end of it.

Some minolos for the wife amongst others.

And a house overlooking Hanauma Bay.

And I'd work at walmart or something of the sort. Id be a kickass greeter. Costumes and Shit.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i would build a iron man style garage/house for myself, and donate to less fortunate/homeless.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
How's them apples...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 159