GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
Because I care about you and your family, I would be glad to trade you straight up for my 4dr GTI ;)

2 mk6's and I would be in heaven, but when it comes to safety for carrying around a precious little one, the Swede beats the German :fighting0030:

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Check 1-2-3

Posted from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
welcome welcome

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Checking in.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Because I care about you and your family, I would be glad to trade you straight up for my 4dr GTI ;)

Better yet: Car Share. You buy half the R. I buy half the R. You buy half the mods. I buy half the mods.

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!
Im down to meet. New out here. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Im down to meet. New out here. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Thumbs up on the sweet mods. I'm still stock. [hides behind a rock]

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Upcoming meet on 11th?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Upcoming meet on 11th?

I am a big old question mark for that one. Planning on going family camping for the first time, however wife has been pretty sickly lately so not sure that is going to happen. Camping = no meet for me, no camping = meet good for me.

If I'm not there, have fun! If I'm there, I'll show you how I managed to go from halfway decent looking car to "Oh shit I have a beater" in about one week. Ok, slight exaggeration, but backing into a Prius + curbing the FACK out of my wheel and front fascia = very unhappy me. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me lately. Well, I do, but ain't going to bring everyone down over here!

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Damn dude! Sorry to hear about the bad string of luck. It'll turn around. I'm pulling for you. Hope to see you at the meet.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Upcoming meet on 11th?

Highly doubt I'll make it either. Going on vacation the morning after and my flight leaves early AM so I will probably be super busy that Saturday trying to wrap up last minute items.

rkellis

Ready to race!
I'm out gents. Got a Vaca in the works.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Sounds like a meet in the 11th is out. We pushing it to next month?

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
Got some new sticky Bridgestones today! The Potenza Pole Position S-04's. Had a flat this am on the stock all season dunlops (tread almost depleted) and decided to pull the trigger instead of waiting another month. Such a different feel with a set of summer performance tires. Wish the Yokohama parada spec-2s were still in the market (had them on a Miata, best tire I ever put on a car I owned) but pretty happy with the S04s.

I know Billy has the RE-11s (thought about me but were just a tad bit pricier option). Curious how folks feel with their tire options. Feel free to share thoughts.