GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
I don't come around here too much anymore (got the '16 R ya know), but just in case anyone else is interested in tagging along to Wookies in the Woods with Ioannis and I on Saturday, we'll be leaving the North Georgia Premium Outlets at 815am... I'm most likely driving back late that night.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
[crickets]

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
[crickets]

Yeah, I hear them too. Unfortunately I am obligated for work tonight and next Saturday as well (helping a coworker plus on call weekend). Been a really busy few weeks, otherwise I would have tried to cheerleader a little bit for the meet.

We'll have to start early planning for June.

JISUN_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
anyone know mod friendly dealer around gwinnett / dekalb/ cobb?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Next meet - Saturday June 10 6pm-ish at Buffalo Wild Wings in Alpharetta. Be there or don't.

Renck, welcome. This forum is kinda sorta partially dead, but some of us oldies still come around. I'll be glad to help you code those tails at BWW. Otherwise, it may be difficult to find a time when I can help... Whereabouts do you live?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
anyone know mod friendly dealer around gwinnett / dekalb/ cobb?

JISUN_GTI - I can't comment myself, as I didn't have anything that got rejected because of my TD1 code, but I have heard AutoNation in Buford isn't too bad. If Tania still works there, she's the one to see. Just don't try and pull one over on them, and I think they'll be pretty good.

Renck

Ready to race!
Next meet - Saturday June 10 6pm-ish at Buffalo Wild Wings in Alpharetta. Be there or don't.

Renck, welcome. This forum is kinda sorta partially dead, but some of us oldies still come around. I'll be glad to help you code those tails at BWW. Otherwise, it may be difficult to find a time when I can help... Whereabouts do you live?

Thanks ShrekSquatch!

I live in Suwanee, but I work in Duluth. If I'm not able to make it to the next meeting (6/10), I can surely stop by to any place that is convenient to you.

A couple of pics of my new baby:

Thanks again and I just subscribed to this thread!

Last edited:

JISUN_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
i live in Duluth(near Pleasant Hill Rd) and looks like i saw your car drive by few days ago!

Renck

Ready to race!
i live in Duluth(near Pleasant Hill Rd) and looks like i saw your car drive by few days ago!

Flying like 200 mph, chased by 3 police cars and a helicopter? Yeah, that was me!

Jokes aside, my office is located at Satellite Blvd. and I usually drive around Pleasant Hill Rd. during my lunch break (looking for places to eat).

Are you planning to attend the June 10th event?

GTI_Guy13

Passed Driver's Ed

ShrekSquatch - I may need to stop there as well. Sounds like you'll be able to get rid of the annoying bulb out light for my LED Reverse lights.

JISUN_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I will be attending upcoming meet.
Do we ride together or just park and talk?
It's my first time going to a meeting