GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MIB2

Jas_GTI

Hi guys, newbie to the forum however i have fitted a MIB2 Std PQ headunit in my GTI. Tbh theres a lot of programming and extra parts you will need for this to be fully functioning. I originally had a RCD510 fitted in the car from standard with a RVC and updated to the RNS510 with DAB and RVC. As i felt this was a bit dated now with Android Auto / Carplay i managed to source a MIB2 from ebay. It needed Component Protection (CP) removal and also activation of App-connect. Managed to get this all done from a diamond guy in the south ( message me for this info! ;) as i'm not sure about posting his details on here!). So i needed to source a loom from Kufatech, genuine USB / Aux in with loom from ebay and another box of trick to convert my RGB RVC to composite.

Currently have fitted all the parts and the headunit is working except for the RVC as i need a newer Canbus Gateway to enable the RVC and OPS to work correctly with the MIB2.... Will update you all once this is fitted and coded. WhatsApp Image 2020-04-30 at 22.04.00.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-04-19 at 16.15.13.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-04-19 at 16.15.32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-04-19 at 16.15.39.jpeg