GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 2 Door Golf TDI (black) Partout! (crashed removing everything)

Fixmy59bug

Ready to race!
Bender,

The bluetooth modules that use the overhead panels are 9W2.

9W3 and 9W7 all utilize the steering wheel buttons.

Fixmy59bug

Ready to race!
I just ran the part number in ETKA for you and 1K8-035-730-D is definitely a 9W2.

As far as the guy above having the overhead panel and steering wheel controls, I can only say maybe the factory had an off day that day. It's not supposed to be like that. Being a parts manager, I am pretty confident in this. 9W2 had the overhead console because it was the low line model that was not factory equipped with steering wheel controls.

9W3 and 9W7 was the midline or highline models that had steering wheel controls, so the overhead bluetooth console was not (supposed to be) equipped.

I have also seen some GTI's with steering wheel paddles and a 6 speed manual. Obviously that was incorrect.

In an effort to keep this on track...

What's the word on the radio? Were you able to get it shipped out before you left? Or should I expect it to ship soon?

fr4c

Ready to race!
How much for the driver's side AC/Heat vent, its on the left side in this picture:

DreamingTwig

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey there...
I'd be looking for the rear deck lid cover... the one behind the back seats that flips up to get into the trunk... and the driver side mirror gasket that sits around the glass (if you put your hand on the mirrior and spread your fingers, you'd be touching that part).

Sorry to hear about the car.

Let me know!

-Me.

PerformanceDiesel

Passed Driver's Ed
I do have that deck lid cover (might be expensive to ship looking for 25 for it plus shipping)

The seal is it behind the mirror? Ill let that go for $10 bucks if you buy the deck lid too. $15 if you get it seporate Need more get more discount ;)

DreamingTwig

Passed Driver's Ed
I do have that deck lid cover (might be expensive to ship looking for 25 for it plus shipping)

The seal is it behind the mirror? Ill let that go for $10 bucks if you buy the deck lid too. $15 if you get it seporate Need more get more discount ;)

Done on the deck lid! I'll take it. We'll work the shipping out. The part I'm talking about on the mirror is the lip on the mirror facing side. I wrecked mine cleaning the thing once with an abrasive crud remover. Took the finish off.