GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 golf tdi part out accuair 3sdm and more

alex654

Passed Driver's Ed
2011 Golf Tdi Partout

1. 3sdm 0.06 18x8.5 et 38 square set – Wheels need a good powder coating they wheels where chipped up real bad from being dropped on the face when I received them I have fixed most of the chips on two of the wheels. They are currently powder coated black with black plasti dip on top to cover the areas that I have refinished. The tires are all pretty much done the back two need replaced and the front two have a lot of camber ware and are down to the wires. I have to double check on the offset as well it may be little different not super aggressive wheels though. Asking 400 OBO
2. Enkei ekm3 18x8 et 45 - square set good condition overall minor curb rash on two of the wheels. Two tires will need replaced two are still good for a few thousand more miles. Asking 400 OBO
3. Accuair v2 management and air lift slam series bags – set up is in overall good condition I did not purchase the setup new I had bought it used and when I purchased it I was told there 15k miles on it and I have put other 15k miles on it. So too the best of my knowledge there are about 30k miles on the set up. Update: only have the maagement and the rear bags the rest got tradded in with the car. 700 obo will ship at buyers expense
4. Mk6 Gti rear bumper valance- Good condition only used for about 2 months no cracks or damage 75 OBO

6. Eds option 3 led Headlight- the lights need a hid kit one is not included. One of the tabs is broken on one of the light and they could really used a refinish to get them looking good. I had planned on refinishing them but decided to sell the car instead. 125OBO
7. Fk Streetline coilovers- Good overall condition where used for about 10k miles 155 OBO

Prices are all for items being picked up or I can meet within a reasonable distance.

Last edited:

ahard48

Ready to race!
Pictures of headlights?

alex654

Passed Driver's Ed
Will ship the exhuast if you cover the shipping and shipping materials. And what's a good email to email pics of the headlights

alex654

Passed Driver's Ed
Exhuast is stuck on car can't get it off if local to Pittsburgh area can get it off before it goes back next thuraday they can have it for 50. Other than that exhuast is gone. Shoot me a text if interested in other a tuff been busy don't come on here much phone is 724 858 7345