GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
New to tuning and turbos so hopefully this isnt an idiotic question. I was looking into what all to monitor as far as gauges and i see several people talking about DAM, Fine Knock Learn and Feedback Knock but I dont see them as an option. Are they under different names or am I just doing something wrong? Besides the boost gauge, engine temp and coolant temp Im really not sure what to monitor

wudini

Passed Driver's Ed
FYI, I just recently learned from COBB that if you have the original SF intake, the new OTS maps, staring with 107 (Stage1+) will not work. Period. They do not have the older maps to send you, so if you have <106, make sure you save it. I could not get the Lean @ idle / MAF reading out of range DTCs to go away.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
FYI, I just recently learned from COBB that if you have the original SF intake, the new OTS maps, staring with 107 (Stage1+) will not work. Period. They do not have the older maps to send you, so if you have <106, make sure you save it. I could not get the Lean @ idle / MAF reading out of range DTCs to go away.
Good to know. I still have 106 for the maps I use.