GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI vs Mk5 GTI

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Friday night was badass! My local car meet was exactly like a real life version of the Fast Five. You can hear other cars racing from the other side of the road. Perfect night for racing. People come and bring lawn chairs and beer to watch people race their cars. We have a place that we call the "wall" where cops can't hide and people run their cars. I was at the first stop light preceding the "wall" and I raced another dubber. People where up on the hill watching us race and the cars behind us honked their horns to signify that they wanted the people at the front of the line to race. He is a Mk5 GTI with stage 2 and downpipe. I'm just a APR stage 1 with intake. I'll put my other mods next month. He has the FSI engine I have the newest version of APR's reflash.

First vid is from a dig and quick 40 roll and after he wanted to run me again from 40
Vid1:http://www.youtube.com/user/cbsantos91#p/u/0/lmXknKN0Ch8

Vid2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5egSA_Z_iZg

Last edited:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
can't view this on my laptop im directed to the mobile site homepage

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
can't view this on my laptop im directed to the mobile site homepage

I'll see if I can fix it. I made this thread using my iPhone lol and uploaded the video using my phone also lol

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Your link dont works for me.

A friend on my french canadian gti forum dynoed 275WHP with Unitronic Stage 2, dyno version SAE corrected. With Unitronic stage 2 version 2, Neuspeed intake, Eurojet TBE Catless and S3 intercooler, running 94 Octane.

An other guy with ; APR stage 2 V1.2 had Stage 1 & 2 Carbonio intake and APR TBE RSC exhaust.

Running 91 Octane 247WHP and 94 running 260WHP

The same day.

Unitronic stage2 v2 is the fastest to date.
Both versions, with the supported mods, would pull u.

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...TI-UNITRONIC-New-file-Stage-2-Rev2-Dyno-chart

Last edited:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Your link dont works for me.

A friend on my french canadian gti forum dynoed 275WHP with Unitronic Stage 2, dyno version SAE corrected. With Unitronic stage 2 version 2, Neuspeed intake, Eurojet TBE Catless and S3 intercooler, running 94 Octane.

An other guy with ; APR stage 2 V1.2 had Stage 1 & 2 Carbonio intake and APR TBE RSC exhaust.

Running 91 Octane 247WHP and 94 running 260WHP

The same day.

Unitronic stage2 v2 is the fastest to date.
Both versions, with the supported mods, would pull u.

I understand that I also stated he only has a downpipe and that's it. But try the top link and see of that works

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I understand that I also stated he only has a downpipe and that's it. But try the top link and see of that works

still doesnt work. beleivable though.i pull stage 2 fsi

Bruno2000

Ready to race!

it still doesnt work. :S

Ya, stage2 with only a downpipe is suppose to be slower that a stage1 with intake. Even more if the stage2 is out-dated.

Arin said it sometimes ago.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
still doesnt work. beleivable though.i pull stage 2 fsi

Damn then I'll have to wait to fix it until I have a computer. Sorry guys :(

Medussa

Ready to race!
Work fine for me on my iPhone
Nice kill

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Work fine for me on my iPhone
Nice kill

Lol thanks the only people who will be able to see the vids so far are iPhone users haha

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
What's also funny is you had a passenger while he didn't and he STILL lost. :)