GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Stage 2 Gti vs this thing

Ryan741

Passed Driver's Ed

Last edited:

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
i think you should race him. if you lose who cares, but my guess is that he's yankin' your chain homie

Jason1

Passed Driver's Ed
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Play stupid with him. Just tell him you got a factory golf, etc.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
BS, all wrong. Sorry, working for Honda and asking our R&D guy, he said its physically impossible.

BeauG

Ready to race!
He's full of shit, race him and laugh... How careless would you have to be to not know what parts you put into your car? And doing a piston swap isn't exactly cheap, he doesn't know what size injectors he ORDERED and INSTALLED? This guy is a total tool, and you will certainly win.

Also, nitrous is usually only injected under WOT conditions, and I doubt he's riding around for 15-20min at wide open throttle rofl. What an idiot.

He doesn't have high comp pistons
He doesn't have nitrous
He doesn't have injectors
He hasn't beaten an M3
He can't go 200mph
If he can get to 60 in first gear, thats good news for you, because his first gear is tall as fuck and he'll be bogging like shit off the line. That being said.....
He can't reach 60 in first gear

You can beat him
You will beat him
You SHOULD race him
You SHOULD laugh

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
200mph......maybe while it falls off a cliff

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
That guy sounds like all the guys you see on the interwebz with the v6 Mustangs all riced out saying "It's tri-charged!" and shit like that.

Idiot

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
High compression pistons work in conjunction with the motor and it's tune, but just because you add high compression pistons doesn't mean racecar if you don't use it to it's full purpose. I bet that guy doesn't even use 93+ octane with this "high compression pistons" Basically combustion is alot harder at the top which pushed the piston alot harder down, which turns the tires alot harder, which makes you go faster ... in laymen terms. but like i said, if you don't have the right amount of fuel/air and smooth flowing...it's basically useless.

1)He can't go 60 in first gear unless he has custom built transmission
2)He can't do 200+mph in a civic and have to the car to show for it. The car would literally float out of control on a regular highway street (unless he has a massive funny car spoiler and purpose built front facia for aero and downforce.
3)Don't race him at 40, cause that puts him at his optimal RPM range for his 60MPH first gear. roflmao.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
lmao, physics do not apply to civic drivers.

THey dont apply....until the actually do. Then they rant and rave about how they blew a motor with 15 shot NOS

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Well if the motor goes he can do 60 without the car running, it being on a tow truck and all....

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
THey dont apply....until the actually do. Then they rant and rave about how they blew a motor with 15 shot NOS

after he uses it at full throttle for 15 mins...to achieve his 200+ mph

What's that like 20, 10 pound nitrous bottles he would have to have in his trunk to be able to spray for that long. lmao.

When i sprayed my LS2 swapped S10, i would literally get two bottles filled that afternoon before going out street racing, and by the time i got home i was on my second bottle and that was from only a hand full of races at a couple seconds of spraying on each race.