GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 - Unofficial Vinyl/Sticker Thread!

AaronC1

Ready to race!
Just ordered my first sticker from Kevin yesterday!
Will post a pic once up!

espo22lax

Ready to race!
Anyone know where I can get this from?

after lots of googling and visiting the mk5 forums, I PMed some people who haven't gotten back to me. Thanks

elbongo

Ready to race!
This is mine :D The one on right is in polish and it means: "Show me your boobs and I'll give you a cookie" :D

MasterKevin

Ready to race!

OMGTI_MKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
How is that plate mounted? I want one on my car but I don't want to drill into the bumper.

Zip ties, but i only put it on during the fall-winter, even though there is a gap on the bottom and two big gaps on the sides I don't want to risk depleting it of air in the summer.

converging26

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked these up from blksunshine a little while ago and finally got around to putting them on. To be honest, I was a little sketchy putting vinyls on my car as I usually like the "clean" look, but when I removed the backing off these, I was really impressed with how good they look. I debated going with the all black, but Im happy I went with the black/red as it makes it stand out a bit. Thanks to blksunshine:D These things are great!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 219

nevekd128

Ready to race!
Picked these up from blksunshine a little while ago and finally got around to putting them on. To be honest, I was a little sketchy putting vinyls on my car as I usually like the "clean" look, but when I removed the backing off these, I was really impressed with how good they look. I debated going with the all black, but Im happy I went with the black/red as it makes it stand out a bit. Thanks to blksunshine:D These things are great!!!

where did you get those stickers from
:w00t: btw