GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 vs Shelby Mustang

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Sooo jelly of laguna. Man what a fun drive that looks like.

But I have to agree with those who say he wasn't trying. A lot of drivers just don't push it too hard.

Dude, it was an AMAZING drive. I still think about it everyday LOL

And hey, stop raining on my parade....he was trying hard enough :p LMAO

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Awesome!

I want to try this track so much ! one of me favorite in Gt5 :p im SOO jealous !

You did great against this Shelby, I don't know if a pro pilot would had offered a tougher challenge perhaps :p The Shelby is a serious car but against some very nice drive skills and a good stage 2 setup with some SLICK tires ; I would really think that the guy really tried, no doubt about it dude !

Do you know what could be your best lap time on this track if u once timed it? im very curious about it if u could share it please.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Awesome!

Do you know what could be your best lap time on this track if u once timed it? im very curious about it if u could share it please.

Not 100% sure, no official timing for regular groups, The only way to tell is to check the time stamp on the video, but the Shelby was holding me back on the corners, had to check up to keep from bump drafting.

I can check some other footage I have of me in the open I guess.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I'd say that was a case of someone not wanting to wreck their car or not having the skills to push it. His lines are horrible. Last time I raced my SRT8 magnum I took out a lot of cars I shouldn't have- 2003 M3s, C5s, etc. I pushed the car to the limits while other drivers just "lacked" the skills to do that to their own cars. Nice run none the less!

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Not 100% sure, no official timing for regular groups, The only way to tell is to check the time stamp on the video, but the Shelby was holding me back on the corners, had to check up to keep from bump drafting.

I can check some other footage I have of me in the open I guess.

I don't know if u are familiar with Android apps; Get RaceChrono app, this is the best app to get your laps times. Im using it myself and it works flawless, it working with GPS and its very accurate.

So you will have to go back to Laguna Seca to give me an answer, poor of you. :)

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I don't know if u are familiar with Android apps; Get RaceChrono app, this is the best app to get your laps times. Im using it myself and it works flawless, it working with GPS and its very accurate.

So you will have to go back to Laguna Seca to give me an answer, poor of you. :)

I am a hardcore Android user, lap times just have not been a strong focus of mine.

As to Laguna, sadly, I am moving out of state and while I hope to be able to make Laguna an annual event I do at least once a year, it may not work out that way. :D