GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7 Golf starts production in August

CFG9000

Ready to race!
I may have waited for this one if the USA didn't have a habit of being a year or more behind.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Actually engineering trials have been going on since mid-late 2011 due to the MQB changeover, but full crossover (MK6>MK7) starts in August.

Actually I'm pretty sure pre-production models are currently being made. IE: Media Cars.

Papele

Ready to race!
Ya think the Mk7 R will be State side by July 2014? Thats when my lease is up. Id like to stay in the VW family but Im really looking to upgrade to something AWD. Most likely Subaru if I cant get my Mk7 R

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Yes...it'll be sold as a 2014 model year probably hitting the states a little after July-August 2013

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Yes...it'll be sold as a 2014 model year probably hitting the states a little after July-August 2013

My lease is up Dec. 13
That puts me on target if nothing changes.

Pics!
I want pics without camo!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I got a friend at VW in TN that has pics of it....but wont send them my way :(

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I got a friend at VW in TN that has pics of it....but wont send them my way :(

Is his name David? And does he have a gf/wife named Heather? And did they recently go to a Walmart in Dahlonega GA? Where he got a scarf and a knit hat?

I'd like to know who the previous owner of my car is (it came out of a chattanooga TN company car contract) but all I have are the Bluetooth profiles and this old Walmart receipt.

Pretty sure the mk7 will be butch, btw. Just hope it doesn't look like a bit*h.

:D

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Papele

Ready to race!