GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKSIX Group Event/Meet - SoCal Summer Pool Party/BBQ

RichVI

Hello all. I’ve been establishing/growing a MK6 Golf FB Group for a little over a year… “MKSIX - A MK6 Golf Community”. We’ve reached 6.5k EXTREMELY VETTED MEMBERS… Could have 20 times that, but we are very careful and selective, to insure Member Content is valuable… We have Hosted a couple great Meets, but I’m reaching out to the golfmk6.com crew to connect with more Attendees and Members.

We are Hosting a SoCal Summer Meet - Pool Party & BBQ, Saturday, June 25th. Event is in Mission Viejo, CA. Big pool, BBQ’s, adjacent parking (for the whips), and great venue. It starts at 2PM and has no official “cutoff”. Please seek us out on FB, Join, and see Event Details in “Pinned Posts”. If you have any trouble, please send me a PM in Messenger. My FB Profile is “Rich Wasko”…

Hoping to also Host a Fall Event, and rent a parking lot, so we can have a live EDM DJ do a set/party. Hope you all can find us (“MKSIX - A MK6 Golf Community”), and link up. You can probably find us on FB, searching “MKSIX”. That’s our “short name”, or Group Name, to Members. Here’s a Link, tho I’m not sure it’ll be functioning…. Thanks all!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3008975559333667/

RichVI

Nobody is expected to swim, of course. Pool area has tons of seating, tables, and chill space. Outdoor bathrooms accessible all day. Food is on me. I’ll feed the people! Bring inflatables and pool noodles, if your gonna swim or float.

We can only accommodate about 25 cars, and 35 guests, due to parking and venue restrictions. So please RSVP quick, if you’re down. And respectfully, please be confident you can attend, if you commit. We don’t want to deny Group Members, because of capacity limitations, and have “no-shows”. That would be a bummer!!!