GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Maybe his money bags were holding him back? PHSSSSSSSSSHHHYEAH right!

there was money spewing from the windows..... it was quite surreal.

Nice kill! Was it the SS? I raced a Hennessey Venom which is faster then the Bugatti. Lets just say he got mad. The Forge Twintake with no tune deffinitely helped.

SS all the way...

If only you were stage 3+ you would have pulled

then I'd be like, on another planet, for sure.

Uberryan

Banned
I beat Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France on this

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Nice kill!

I also had a run in with a Veyron. I was at a red light and I pulled up next to a nice blue and black one. I revved my sweet 2.0TSI, looked over, grinned and when the light turned green, I gunned it. I left him in the dust and he was a spec in my rear view mirror. Mind you, I was fully stock and I forgot to take out my spare tire today. But, it was such a kill. I can't believe that car is so slow.

Full disclosure: It was a parked Veyron. Still killed it though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Nice kill!

I also had a run in with a Veyron. I was at a red light and I pulled up next to a nice blue and black one. I revved my sweet 2.0TSI, looked over, grinned and when the light turned green, I gunned it. I left him in the dust and he was a spec in my rear view mirror. Mind you, I was fully stock and I forgot to take out my spare tire today. But, it was such a kill. I can't believe that car is so slow.

Full disclosure: It was a parked Veyron. Still killed it though.

don't sell yourself short, dude. Ever since I took out my back seat, my car is A LOT faster now.

I think your next mod should be that badass forge blow off valve. Gives you +10 vtecs.

That and the twintake really does it, agreed. I was actually thinking of putting a vtec in the hatch...

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
lol

I was kidding too.

The entirely threat is ironic, I wrote my part.

Btw, did you really got stage2 ?

nah, probably never will. The minimal gains aren't worth the extra loudness, money, and probably a slight smell from changing up the pipes.

I guess it is worst it that you thought uh lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Putting the vtec in the hatch will definitely help with your muffler bearing weight distribution.

agreed, I replaced my interior panels w/ CF moldings, put on CF doors, roof, etc, and now am looking at changing my carpet to a hay based material, and removing all my emblems.

I guess it is worst it that you thought uh lol

haha, I did go stage 2, BUT I went back to stock CBE - loudness solved, and no real smell with the AWE dp.

You guys run any water + vtach setups? My friend tried that in his camaro SS and the engine blew up.

vtach? ;)