GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modshack Intake possibly causing problems?

phuccer1

Ready to race!
Sounds like fuel pump to me.

I've been stressing to them since the day I brought it in that I think it's the fuel pump. That is what most of the threads I read keeps pointing to.

They called me today telling me that it was the fuel pump, and that I will be covered under my extended warranty. I'm starting to think they really tried to screw me by trying to blame my intake.

*Edit- They said my car would most likely be done by tomorrow, which is annoying because my car has been in there since 2/12. My extended warranty only covers 5 days for the rental. They didn't even touch my car until 2/18. Almost exactly 5 days after my rental is no longer covered. At tomorrow 5PM, I will have to pay for 7 days of renting this damn Corolla.

It also angers me everyday, that I come home and I have to stare at my brand new B14s and I can't even install them yet.

mamock116

Ready to race!
Glad you are getting fixed man. It is kinda funny that the forums are able to troubleshoot issues better than dealerships.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Well at least you got it figured out. LOL and you dont have to pay anything besides a few days for a rental