GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monthly Germany Meets

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Been looking at getting together with a few people on a regular occasion, was wondering if people would be interested in starting such a thing.

Figure we can plan on meeting a set saturday every month and plan different activities or trips in Germany/Europe.

Who would be willing to go? Want to start say the 2nd Saturday of the month and possibly change based on the schedule of others.

First meet would be 13 October.

Goal for the first meet would be to find.....
49.101356° N 7.537750° E

or we could shoot for

49.194785° N 7.743458° E

Both are around an hour away and will require some hiking to reach.

Figure we could all meet up around 0900 at the large parking lot to the west of the West gate leaving Ramstein.
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...16522,0.045447&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=15&z=14

Only ask that everyone who plans to attends bring a location for the next meet so we can all vote on a trip/adventure. Only ask that its with in 2 hours of ktown.

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Would like to get 3-5 members at least for the first meet, looking through other post I found about 9 members in the area im sure there are even more.

For the First meet we have....
1.) Eat_My_Shorts - GTI
2.) TDR-380 - R
2.1) TDR-380 Wife - TDI
3.) GTI_likeurmom
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

Last edited:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i'll go but i wont be able to drive fast cuz my clutch is slipping. im hoping i can get my dv replaced and hopefully that will fix the boost cutout. my stubborn car has kept me trapped at home for a long time.

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
who's got a nice camera? might as well get some pics.

I will have my wife's camera, now if I can just get her to come with and hang out with a bunch of car people.

oh my you had to go there. i remember i posted something about my car is gonna be faster than your than yours but it never will the way my luck is going.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had to do it, thanks for playing :)

yangly18

I'm down, but I just got handed a short notice deployment. Could be anywhere from a month to 6 months. I'll keep this topic bookmarked so I can tell you when I'm back.

also, '12 GTI

TDI110

O_o
That is the reason I decided to have our meeting location off base. I'm sure as it starts to develop it will get more organized and better spots.

I hope this takes off as well, Germany's got a load of nice places to visit and drive. We should have a track day at the ring one time - since I'm still a ring virgin :eek: