GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monthly Meets Feeler Thread

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Reaching out to our MA/RI members for some input. Last season, monthly meets organized and planned by myself and a friend got much more popular and gained a lot of attention. We are now in the planning stages for next year, but want to know a few things. Right now our meets are Friday nights 7-10pm. We have a great turnout at our location, but find a lot of people are in a time crunch on Friday nights.

Would a Saturday night meet work better for most people? I tend to think most people "go out" more on Sat than Friday nights, but generally less people work on Saturday.

We were also thinking of a Sunday afternoon meet, but Sunday is generally a family day.

All and any input is appreciated. The meet was piloted by a Honda Forum (of which I am still a member) but I am trying to attract more non-Hondas. The meets are in Central MA, and would definately like to see some more MKVI's there in the future.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Where in central MA? I live on the east coast of MA so depending on how far we are talking... I'd probably be down to meet.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
They are held in Worcester, 10 minutes from the Pike.