GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monthly Worcester Meets

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Newer member on here, but figured I'd try and get the word out about these meets. I've taken over most of the promotion and hope to see a more diverse range of cars showing up. I know a lot of the members on here are from the Boston metro area, but I've seen other people on here. A good amount of VW/Audis do show up to these meets (its been posted on Vortex a few times), but was hoping to spread the word.

Low key meet, though sponsored by a Honda forum - basically everything shows up. From what I know the Millbury meets don't happen anymore. Bring your friends, hang out, whatever. Never had to deal with anyone with a VW product being a dick so I won't even ask people to be considerate.

Hope to maybe see some members out at the August meet. Slated to be the biggest yet.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Its not "officially" sponsored, and we cannot sell food on site since we use a public parking lot run by MassDOT - but a lot of vendors do show up (XXXRacing, BrenTuning, etc) and many people are personal friends with the business owners. The meet kind of formed out of Honda-only meet from 4-5 years back. More and more people have been showing up since.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
That would be great. I'm trying hard to not simply barge into someones forum and just start yelling at people to go our meets. We never got people to go that way, most of it is just word of mouth. Our first reboot of the meets last month was almost 70 cars, and tons of people were at Waterfest and Import Alliance.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Bump, meet is next week and I'm hoping to maybe see some people there.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
In an effort to make it convenient to everyone trying to come to our meet we have announced the rain date location. I will notify all current guests and post on the event page if/when the rain location is to be used.

Union Station Parking Garage
205 Franklin Street, Worcester MA

Literally right off exit 14 on 290 E/W, about 3 miles away from the Park and Ride. Parking is $1 so long as you leave after 7pm. We will be occupying the upper sections of the garage. It is well lit, and has ample parking.

We have used this location before with no problems.

Again, the original location is still on. I will notify everyone no later than 8am Friday with any change. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks for your interest and I hope to see everyone Friday rain or shine!

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Last edited:

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Bump.....

This week coming up. This will be big and I'm hoping to attract as many people as we can to get together and share their cars with other like minded enthusiasts.

Next year we will be revising the time/date to make it more convenient for people to attend.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Tomorrow night. Weather looks to be perfect and a record turnout is expected. This meet will likely be restructured for 2012 to be on a late Sunday morning/afternoon - but we want to end 2011 on a high note.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Last meet of the season is closing in, hopefully the weather stays somewhat warm. Need more GTI's at this meet!