GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most convincing spy photos of MK7 GTI 2DR

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
a lot of audi influence, kinda similar to the Jetta.

SABOtage

Ready to race!
I dont like the rear window on the 2dr...I like the upward little kink of the MKV and MKVI. It's too angular, and every time I look at the rear...it reminds me of Iron Man's face

SABOtage

Ready to race!

Just saw your Audi, very nice...tasteful, yet not over done. I agree the new angular golf does remind me of the Audi

allset

Go Kart Champion
not sure i like it. looks to Honda-ee

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Looks a bit too grown up... Hoping for some sportier cues for the real gti.

LilRhodyGti

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't buy it that this is the finished product. If you look at the spy shots of the test car it looks like it maintains a rear diffuser and has the DRLs. If it is they are going for too much "plain Jane"

SABOtage

Ready to race!
P

plac

looks like they took a scissors and just cut away some taillight. doesnt look complete.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Beat me to it. Those tails are close cousins to the A4. LOL

To me, I can not even come to a conclusion of the car, it is impossible for me to even notice or understand the lines and look with it being in boring, ugly, barf-tastic silver. :barf:

Silver is the worst color in the world. When they want to offer REAL promotion image it better be in CW or HOPEFULLY a NEW color like green, or metallic yellow!!! :D

SABOtage

Ready to race!
Beat me to it. Those tails are close cousins to the A4. LOL

To me, I can not even come to a conclusion of the car, it is impossible for me to even notice or understand the lines and look with it being in boring, ugly, barf-tastic silver. :barf:

Silver is the worst color in the world. When they want to offer REAL promotion image it better be in CW or HOPEFULLY a NEW color like green, or metallic yellow!!! :D

So VW decided not to camo their car, instead used an entirely boring color...to cover up what it's really going to look like

Those Germans....I tell ya, always sneaky