GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motorcyclist clocked going 193 mph on NY highway

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
Must of been on a 'busa or the new ZX-14. Guy did it in the rain. Crazy and alot of balls!!!

ROSENDALE, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say a 28-year-old man in upstate New York has been charged with driving his motorcycle at nearly 200 mph on a highway in the rain.

State police say a trooper clocked Anthony Anderson of Poughkeepsie driving at 193 mph around 8 p.m. Wednesday in the southbound lanes of Interstate 87 just south of Albany — the same stretch of road where another motorcyclist was spotted doing 166 mph earlier this month.

The trooper was able to get a description of the high-performance bike and alerted nearby patrols.

Troopers eventually stopped Anderson in the town of Rosendale. He told them he was headed to a hospital to visit a patient.

Anderson was issued 14 traffic tickets, including one for speeding.

It couldn't be immediately determined if he had a lawyer.

A_Bowers

Moron. People that do this need to have driving privileges revoked for life. As near as makes no difference 200mph. You can't think that fast and run the exponential risk of killing other people of you wrecked.

JhnR

Banned
imagine slippin at that speed ....

success

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Thing that gets me is he did this in the rain. One puddle and he's dead. Darwin at work?

ImmI

Ready to race!
If he just gets a $500 fine as TG says, I'm moving to the U.S.

mark986

Ready to race!
Darn, I'm sure someone at the hospital could of used his organs lol.

A_Bowers

Darn, I'm sure someone at the hospital could of used his organs lol.

Wouldn't have been much use if they were scraped all over the asphalt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion

JewFro

Ready to race!
I call BS, there is no way someone, even with great gear, could tolerate riding that fast in the rain.

Rain at 80mph on a bike feels pretty bad. 193mph would be like getting hit with paintballs, that is if we're talking about some significant precepitation.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
even if it didnt rain and was just wet, thats still some crazy shit. a pothole or puddle could have easily killed him.