GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My black wheels w/ red stripe on a budget

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
So, I got my new wheels on today. They are msw's type 16's 18x8 on bfg g-forces 235/40's. I wanted bbs ch's, but they are way out of my price range right now. I took notice of these wheels at waterfest. I'm good friends with the manager of a locaL shop who has a tire rack account. I got each wheel for 117 & the tire for 150, not to bad imo. Thanks to his dealer discount, and him not marking them up for me. With a house, and a stack of bills these def work for me. LMK if you like em or not:iono:

Sorry for the bad iphone shot, these where actually taken out front of the vw dealership. I was picking her up from frying 2 coil packs. I need to buy a vag-com next to save some $

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
alot like the rotas...not bad

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
They tie in nicely with the whole red/black theme you have going. :w00t:

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
looks good, and not a bad price also!
You think about trying to find some black VW badges to put over in the center?

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
+1 for a VW badge, I think it would look much nicer. :thumbsup:

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
I was actually just looking at these same rims today on tire rack. Great price and I love the black with red lip.

I wish I could see these on a CW though, as that's what I drive.

Edit: Also, is your hood CF or did you just get it painted black down the middle?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
nice! OT, whered you get the rotors and how much??

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
His hood is painted black down the middle. Following the grill lines...not the hood lines.

OT, but that's the way to do it. :w00t:

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
OT, but that's the way to do it. :w00t:

Yessir!

Rims looks great man, as does the black on the hood.

In all honesty, as much as I hate to say it... I'll be doing much the same with my CW. Maybe even the same wheels because I saw them before you posted this, so it's still legal. :happyanim: