GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Fast

maluthug

Ready to race!
Does anyone know where I can get this? I loved those commercials a couple years back and now that I finally own a GTI, I need one of these in my life.

How about this? Not much of sticker guy, but something subtle like this would be nice.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'll sell you my fast for $25 shipped, lol...

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I actually picked up a Fast Jr at my local VW dealership. They were selling them for $15 a pop, a freaking steal! The other dealership around me was selling the same Fast Jr for like $45 which I laughed

maluthug

Ready to race!
seppieboy - thats funny when i searched on ebay the only thing i got were stupid shirts. thanks! :thumbup:

dragon69185 - which dealership did you go to? and what did you ask for specifically? $15 beats any price i saw so far

VWpartsman1

Passed Driver's Ed
seppieboy - thats funny when i searched on ebay the only thing i got were stupid shirts. thanks! :thumbup:

dragon69185 - which dealership did you go to? and what did you ask for specifically? $15 beats any price i saw so far

I got 2 for some reason with my GTI

Not complaining.. one is a Fahrenheit Fast :w00t:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I would love to have a fahrenheit fast. :drool:

Osteen VW in Jacksonville, FL is where I got mines. They had one on display in their parts department with all the keychain trinkets and I asked the cashier how much that was expecting $30-60. She looked on her sheet and couldn't find it, so she got her parts manager out and they had one still in the box and the box said $15. I thought it was a typo, but the parts manager explained to me they had like 40 or 50 of them at one point and they only had 2 left and just wanted to get rid of these things. So I said "SWIPE"! :D

I might go back up there and buy the last one just cause...

Krucker

Looking for a fahrenheit fast

If anyone has one or can tell me where to find one I would appreciate it!

O-III

Ready to race!
If anyone has one or can tell me where to find one I would appreciate it!

I have one available (black, new in box). Now FREE! Just come pick it up!

Last edited:

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I have a can of VW red bull I got with my R32 I will sell

Also the nice chrome R32 plate I found in my old briefcase