GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Mod Thread

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday I installed the Bold-Sport light sensor and Euroswitch ("auto" version). I hid the sensor at the lower corner and tucked the wire into the trim. Seems pretty well hidden to me. Before and After pics below.

This is a 5 minute install and one of those mods that makes a HUGE difference to me. Can I turn the lights off and on without this? Sure! Do I want to? Not when every Kia on the market has automatic headlights....:mad0259:

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 424
  • P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 441
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 405

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday I installed the Bold-Sport light sensor and Euroswitch ("auto" version). I hid the sensor at the lower corner and tucked the wire into the trim. Seems pretty well hidden to me. Before and After pics below.

This is a 5 minute install and one of those mods that makes a HUGE difference to me. Can I turn the lights off and on without this? Sure! Do I want to? Not when every Kia on the market has automatic headlights....:mad0259:

Thinking about getting this! Car looks great btw. :thumbsup:

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Would be really helpful if you could add a cost (or estimate cost) to each mod.
I am also looking at only cheap mods. Can't spend much and some of these are very interesting.
The euroswitch and bolt-sport light sensor for example, more than $50 would be too much for me.
Just a suggestion.

Good work.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
I am also looking at only cheap mods. Can't spend much and some of these are very interesting.
The euroswitch and bolt-sport light sensor for example, more than $50 would be too much for me.
Just a suggestion.

Good work.

Good idea. I kept a spreadsheet of where I got each item and what I paid for it so I can do that on my first page. Will update ASAP.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Just a suggestion.

Good work.

Good idea. I kept a spreadsheet of where I got each item and what I paid for it so I can do that on my first page. Will update ASAP.

Approximate cost of each mod added as suggested/requested. :thumbsup:

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Got the Wolfsburg center caps installed while she was in the shop...she's filthy, but its not her fault. She's been at VW being worked on all week.

I think I like these: thoughts guys?

Do you have a close up of these caps... ?

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I'll take some this weekend but if you want to see them right now go to eBay and look for the seller "parts plaza" and search for "Wolfsburg center caps.". Those are the ones I received (a gift).

Cool! Thanks for the location.