GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My moms gonna kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucktaylor0109

Ready to race!
Moms went to Venezuela to get some of her plastic surgery done, so I seized the opportunity and snatched up that credit card and got some goodies:thumbup:

42 Draft Designs Downpipe (Ceramic Coating) should go nicely with my APR CB
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
LaminX yellow headlight tints
LaminX yellow foglight tints
H8 12,000k Purple Foglight HID kit
A shit load of gold and white stickers ( to match my theme Im going for)
Hopefully on Tuesday Ill be sending my bent and curbed hyper sliver 19inch VMR's V710 to Ariel in Newark NJ to get completely refinished and powdercoated Hyper Gold.

Time to make my GTI meaner and hopefully people will stop saying its freaking "CUTE"

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
pics of your mom please

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

Skitals

Ready to race!
Wait, i thought all us guys that drive VWs are gay? I thought it was a given. No matter what you do to it, it will always be a girls car. Embrace the cute. Hope you got a rainbow sticker with all that vinyl.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
pics of your mom please
+2

Moms went to Venezuela to get some of her plastic surgery done, so I seized the opportunity and snatched up that credit card and got some goodies:thumbup:

Hopefully on Tuesday Ill be sending my bent and curbed hyper sliver 19inch VMR's V710 to Ariel in Newark NJ to get completely refinished and powdercoated Hyper Gold.

Time to make my GTI meaner and hopefully people will stop saying its freaking "CUTE"

you are the coolest person alive. I stole my moms credit card WOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH DUUUUDDDE :clap:. No one cares show us your mom.

Attachments

• 85_four-popped-collars-cool.jpg
    85_four-popped-collars-cool.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 402

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Wait, i thought all us guys that drive VWs are gay? I thought it was a given. No matter what you do to it, it will always be a girls car. Embrace the cute. Hope you got a rainbow sticker with all that vinyl.

exactly... I thought we were all sistahs in the house?

Bender1

Banned

Right after you bitch in another thread about them buying you a GTI. Said it there and i will say it here - 6 months till you total it.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Right after you bitch in another thread about them buying you a GTI. Said it there and i will say it here - 6 months till you total it.

:thumbup: who the hell bitches about being BOUGHT a GTI. What a little spoiled Twat. Than the kid comes on here and brags about stealing his moms credit card. ITS A JERSEY THING.

Status
Not open for further replies.