GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new Golf VI 2.0TDI 4motion:)

TurboTor

Golfer
Hi TorSumstad,

Congratulations on the car, I think it's the best looking car out there. I visit your thread every day and I just can't get enough of looking at it. I am planning on getting the mk6 tdi as well, and I'm gonna follow your steps and do the same modifications to my car.
Quick question: is the paint metallic or not?
Thanks.

The paint on my car is called: Deep Black Pearl Effect;)
Remember to post some pic's when you start modding you car!

enya_437

Sure, I will, but it might take some time. I'm placing the order in December and receiving the car sometime in March-April when I finish school.

tfjes

Sinnsykt rå bilen din har blitt!

Hvordan har du gjort det med lysene dine? Forsto det slik at du hadde skiftet til xenonlook i tåkelysene? Men satt inn et xenonkit i nærlysene, eller har du halogen lysene der ennå?

TurboTor

Golfer
Sinnsykt rå bilen din har blitt!

Hvordan har du gjort det med lysene dine? Forsto det slik at du hadde skiftet til xenonlook i tåkelysene? Men satt inn et xenonkit i nærlysene, eller har du halogen lysene der ennå?

Takk takk:)

Har xenon-look i alle lys bortsett fra fjærnlyset(umulig å få tak i H15 xenon-look)
Hadde xenon i tåkelys før, men måtte ta det bort pga feilmelding på autocheck'en. Skal ha xenon igjen, må bare finne ut hvordan jeg kan kode vekk kald strømsovervåkingen i -J519 Styreenhet for ledningsnett;)

Får prøve å ta den på engelsk også i håp om litt hjelp. hehe
------------------------------
I have Xenon-look bulbs in all the lights except the high-beam(H15 xenon-look bulbs are hard to find)
I had Xenon-kit installed on the Fog-lights, but they triggered the autocheck, so they are now removed.
Xenon is coming back as soon as i find out how to deactivate the Cold Lamp Diagnosis.

BTW:
Anyone have the coding diagram for -J519 Central Electronics??

lesvw123

Ready to race!
hi TorSumstad
what price did you pay for you helios wheels ,i was very tempted to change my r32 replicas for helios wheels until i was told by my vw dealer that they would be £2442

TurboTor

Golfer
hi TorSumstad
what price did you pay for you helios wheels ,i was very tempted to change my r32 replicas for helios wheels until i was told by my vw dealer that they would be £2442

There are 2 different part numbers on the Helios Wheels.
One number is standard equipment and the other is an excessory number.
The wheels are identical, the only difference is the price.
I think the cheapest is the excessory part number aprox. £1500 (directly converted from Norwegian Kroner) these also include the center cap
And the other number is aprox. £2200 + center caps.

So there is money to save by having the correct numbers;)
I used this number:
3D0 071 492 666

the org.part (Expensive) numbers:
3D0 601 025 J 88Z (wheel)
3D0 601 149 J 8Z8 (center cap)

lesvw123

Ready to race!
thanks very much for the information ,there is a hell of a difference in the price i will enquire at my dealer ship

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Best looking MKVI I've seen to date. Love everything, especially the Helios wheels.

Car looks awesome! Best looking MKVI to date IMO.

mikecheck

Awesome, awesome car! It looks so good! I wish 4motion was an option here in the USA...that car is the ideal mountain/winter/environmentally sensitive/ fun to drive car! Wish i could get one. I will have to be content with a non 4-motion 2010 golf tdi 6 speed here with snow tires. Great Wheels, great interior too!...wish we could get the leather seats, homelink, headlight washers, rear view camera, parking sensors, auto-dimming mirrors, passenger side mirror tilt-down, etc! Keep posting updates!

TurboTor

Golfer
Update:

Installed xenon in my headlights and foglights:)
Also had to put on my winterwheels;)

Last edited: