GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MY NEW PROJECT

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
Well I was going to buy the R tails ...and probobly still might, but for now I did this........LMK whatcha think I think my car flows much better now that all the lights and reflectors are tinted!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• gti and cc pics 052.jpg
    gti and cc pics 052.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 224
  • gti and cc pics 053.jpg
    gti and cc pics 053.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 193
  • gti and cc pics 054.jpg
    gti and cc pics 054.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 194
  • gti and cc pics 055.jpg
    gti and cc pics 055.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 166

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
thanks

agreed, looks nice!!! What did you use? the paint or the film?

thanks i followed the you tube link that was posted on how to do the nite shades i was kinda leary about using this product at first but after watching the link i just had to try it and "viola" if you follow the directions exsactly it works perfect took about 4 hours to do all the lights but i think it was well worth the time pics don't really do it justice it looks amazing in person....i'm very happy with this mod!!!

Goobax

Ready to race!
it looks stupid IMO, and I hate people that do this because 9/10 it's hard as hell to see your brake lights in the day time.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I also think blacked out tails are way past played. Plus, a lot of douchey guys mainly get a stock altima or maxima and slap on some tints and fully blacked out tails and think their car is supa man.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
yeahh blacked out tails are playeddd. IMO they look too ghetto. plus, as mentioned, it becomes really hard to see the brakelights at night. i almost crashed into the back of my buddies murdered out cobalt one night because i couldn't see his blacked out tails. another kid i know actually DID get hit in traffic and he caught the blame for it because of his tinted tail lights.

kyclops

Ready to race!
It looks good on the color, though too dark for me. Not a real big fan of tinting tails/headlights.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I would have only tinted it to get a dark cherry color, but not past that.