GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"My Project" by Euro89.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Are your ccw's for sale?

sold and resold lol

He sold them a while back, and the other guy who bought them just sold them also.

yeap!

he already sold the CCW's like a week after h2o
and the dude that bought them, sold them already.

damn wheel whores. can't hold on to a set of wheels for more than half an hour :lol:
lol heyyy i cant help it!
Are you really parting this car out? Getting a CC instead?

yeap! got my daily/beater fixed already so my gti is going in the garage next week and slowly will be parted out then sold.. if not then traded in when the 2013 CC will arrive! in the mean time, heres my jetta being painted and my new toy that i picked up :cool:

Mille170

Ready to race!
yeap! got my daily/beater fixed already so my gti is going in the garage next week and slowly will be parted out then sold.. if not then traded in when the 2013 CC will arrive! in the mean time, heres my jetta being painted and my new toy that i picked up :cool:

Dibs on the front lip!!

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Dibs on the front lip!!

all of the body work.. front bumper, hood, sideskirts, rear bumper and trunk already kinda sold! just gotta take it all off and swap for stock parts but there will be lots of other parts for sale/trade
stay tuned

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Well sheet! I guess tonight at work I will be scouring your build thread and compiling a list.

PS: Can't wait to see the Jetta when its all done!

lol have fun with it! and jetta will be no where near my gti but it will be a cool daily :)

got some mods done here and there and still working on few.

KW V3 coilovers
H&R sway bars front and back
Borla catback
Intake
DEPO projector headlights with 8k HID kit
ECS retrofit foglight kit wiring (fogs that are in the headlights)
Lower grill fog lights
Bora tail lights
Clear fender markers
Euro switch
Monsoon double din CD player
Votex roof racks
Bora 4Motion front lip
GLI sideskirts
mk5 Jetta trunk spoiler (chin spoiler)
Badgeless grill
Boser hood
Shaved trunk

AMG flat 5 star wheels
18x8.5 et24
18x9 et24
with 205/40/18s all around
AMG colored center caps

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I've been searching for the warning triangle and first aid kit (and the strap), can you let me know where you got it from?