GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nebraska!

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
I'm debating on doing the K04 in my garage honestly... I was quoted 700 for the install and that is a lot of cash to fork out after i buy the kit and then buy the s3 intercooler and TOP pipe and still picking up a cat back exhaust also... practically transforming my car on my CTO days haha.

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
The K04 Kit is ordered along with a stage 2 DSG tune and uniconnect and intake. So I will be selling my KnN Typhoon intake once i get back if anyone is interested I'll even do the install for free! also have a sub with build in amp and already in a ported box for sale and possibly my ultimo coilovers that came off of my 07 GLI if anyone would be interested .

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
I've literally only had it on the car for MAYBE 150ish miles. Put it on right before i left and paid 350 for it was hoping to get around 300 for it or best offer.. PM me im sure we can work something out.

Sackman

2012 shadow blue downtown Omaha checking in.

Anyone know of what the closest mod friendly dealership might be? Didn't get much help from Stan Olsen or Performance when I told them I had stage 1 apr and clutch slipping with 8k miles...

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
Performance is where I have always gone. There aren't any dealerships that will warranty a slipping clutch due to the fact that the Tune did cause it. The stock 6spd clutch on the MKVI is kinda crappy which is why I went with the DSG