GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

need help with downpipe decision

Med_Scientist

Passed Driver's Ed
not too long ago i was reading threads about downpipes, tbes, etc. and came across a really useful thread, the dude that post the thread made an entire google document comparing all of the above with pricing, material, high flow cat, resonator options, and many other things. if anyone know which thread i am talking about can you please post a link, thanks guys/gals.

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
not too long ago i was reading threads about downpipes, tbes, etc. and came across a really useful thread, the dude that post the thread made an entire google document comparing all of the above with pricing, material, high flow cat, resonator options, and many other things. if anyone know which thread i am talking about can you please post a link, thanks guys/gals.

Welcome! Here you go:

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=623871

Thank you for not starting another "which downpipe" thread :thumbsup:

Med_Scientist

Passed Driver's Ed
thanks tampa_mk5, but that's not the one, the one that i am trying to find is just a link to a google document, and it has everything from dp to tbe to cbe. i have been trying to find it for 2 days now and i just can't seem to find it again, it's kinda frustrating :(