GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

need new phjone- suggestions?

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Rocking ATT. I haven't bought a new phone in a while. Currently on an (hacked) Iphone 4.

My requirements- good camera, 32 gigs memory, smaller size.

I like the 5S, but not the price. I like the HTC1 and S4, but not the big size. What should I do? The camera on the 5S looks a lot better than the 5. Better aperture, more wide angle. The front facing sucks on both of them.

This is my online pricing with 2 year contract through their website:

5 Certified (32gig) $75
5C New (32 gig) $99
5S New (16 gig) $99
5S New (32 gig) $299
HTC 1 (32 gig) $75
S4 Active (16 Gig expandable) $99
S4 (16 Gig expandable) $99

I know they make a HTC and S4 mini, but the reviews are sub par. I currently have 16Gig and I have to keep deleting pictures every week because I have so much music and always take pictures.

I really am not a fan of S4 size phones because I am active and always have it strapped to my arm. The price and specs on the androids seem comparable to the 5C. I like the S4 active because I run a lot in winter and get caught in the rain sometimes. Haven't had a problem with my iphone 4 now though.

I don't know what to do :( I can't justify $299 for a 5S when I Can get the 16 gig for $200 less. The C and 5 have good cameras, but not 5S good. If I am going to lock into another contract (been out for over a year) i want something I will be happy with for a while.

Any suggestions? I am not partial to apple or android. I have a rooted nexus 7 so I am familiar with the OS. I also am fine with ATT here in chicago area. I wish the S4 and HTC mini came with the iphone specs.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There's really only one choice.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
There's really only one choice.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

oh, here we go again.:lol:

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
HTC Rezound is quad band and a decent phone...plus if you're into modding, it's a solid and well developed platform. 4G radio is a bit dated so battery life isn't the best, but that's typical of high powered phones these days.

Instead of roping yourself into a new contract with Ass Tease and Tickle, why not look on Swappa for a new/gently used device?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Fuck that noise, become a member of the iPhone 5s Master Race.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I checked out used phones but they are so expensive. I don't "mind" being locked in. I really have no complaints so whats the difference. Plus I am still locked into the unlimited data plan which is nice which is why I am sticking with ATT. Their service where I use it is way better than sprint and verizon isn't any better but costs a little more.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
I have a 5s and my dad has the note 3. I know you say you don't want an android bexjaee of the size but go To he mall and look at the note 2. It's not that bad and it's a beast. I have the iphone and love it but it's only a phone, nothing more. It's also over priced for what you get

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

ncelk

Used iPhone since 2007. I hate ios 7. Went to a Motorola Moto X and love it. Perfect size. You may want to take a look at it.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I don't know if it's better on the S4 but the camera on my S3 kind of sucks. It's almost impossible to take pictures that aren't a little blurry and the lighting/color never looks perfect.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
The s4 camera specs look pretty stout. I DO need to go to the store to compare in person, and will tomorrow when I get a chance.

My phone is more than a phone for me. I use it for emails (work), GPS (running, biking, racing), pictures, music, and obviously talking. I log anywhere between 20-80 miles a week using my GPS app so I can track my progress and keep track of my running and biking. I average probably 4 pictures on an average day as well. Personal or work related. My phone gets a workout all the time.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Used iPhone since 2007. I hate ios 7. Went to a Motorola Moto X and love it. Perfect size. You may want to take a look at it.

looks like a pretty cool phone comparable in size. I only see a 16 gig option with no external card though. The camera looks sub par to both the iphones and the android options above :-/ Smaller sensor and large aperture. It does have 10 MP but with a small sensor it doesn't matter.