GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Power Module Gains up to 40HP?

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Preference is the sellin point. I dont plan to ever go past stage 1.. also the resale of the device is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Preference is the sellin point. I dont plan to ever go past stage 1.. also the resale of the device is awesome.

I didn't plan on ever doing anything on the GTI before this one other than an intake.. Now im on my second mk6, k04, and just about everything you can do performance wise except w/m (coming soon)k

2014GTI

Ready to race!
Installed today. And went ten miles. Gave it a good wot and quickly had to slow down definitely working.

observed more turbo noise on spool up, you can feel the difference when you get on it around 3.5krpm

Last edited:

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Installed today. And went ten miles. Gave it a good wot and quickly had to slow down definitely working.

observed more turbo noise one spool up, you can feel the difference when you get on it around 3.5krpm
Nice man !

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
I get mine tommoro. Hopefully reset all trip computers an mileage.. cant wiat. Im bone stock also. Only thing id invest in next is intake an call it a day

Russellvw21

Ready to race!

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
So far so good . No issues. After a while i dont fuss too much about it.. power is definitely there. Wen i need it..m it just goes

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
No... modded euros tellin me u need 100 octane to run higher psi.. another forum member said he called neuspeed an they said 93 octane is good enough to use 8psi. Wish nuespeed could officially give more info

2014GTI

Ready to race!
Been running +8psi for almost two weeks on shell 93. No issues. Has a big hit at 4.0 to 4.5k wish that was smoother.