GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*BRIGHTER* Euro Reverse LEDs-Group Buy - No error/No-Taps Plug & Play

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Hi. I recently received a reverse led and it is causing a bulb out error. It worked great, super bright, and fits perfectly. Only problem is that annoying bulb out error on the dash.

Anything I can do to fix the problem? Or is it a bad led?

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Hi. I recently received a reverse led and it is causing a bulb out error. It worked great, super bright, and fits perfectly. Only problem is that annoying bulb out error on the dash.

Flip it 180 degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Flip it 180 degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be no bulb out error, if we have more info we can help you better.
1. do not use reverse when the car is off or in accessory mode, this will trigger an error with the LED.
2. make sure the bulb is secure in the connection
3. try to flip 180 to change voltage
4. is error only happening on 1 or both sides?
5. please try switching the bulb from one side to another.
6 how long after you installed did you see the errors or how long have you had the bulb installed?

Common causes of errors:
bad/loose connection
not having the car on

Please keep us updated so we can help you.

Thank you

gonzo511

Ready to race!
The bulb is secure in the connection. I checked that before posting on here. I also flipped it but still have the bulb out error.
The car is always on and running and then a few seconds later the bulb out error pops up. I'll try and check the connection one more time and make sure nothing is loose.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
The bulb is secure in the connection. I checked that before posting on here. I also flipped it but still have the bulb out error.
The car is always on and running and then a few seconds later the bulb out error pops up. I'll try and check the connection one more time and make sure nothing is loose.

Ok, sorry to hear this, so it is the same bulb each time? There could be an issue with just that bulb, simply email Support@deAutoLED.com with your issue and info and they will help you.

Thank you

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Ok, sorry to hear this, so it is the same bulb each time? There could be an issue with just that bulb, simply email Support@deAutoLED.com with your issue and info and they will help you.

Thank you

Emailed them and they are taking care of everything.

Thanks for the fast responses and great service [emoji1417]

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Emailed them and they are taking care of everything.

Thanks for the fast responses and great service [emoji1417]

Thanks, let us know how it turns out.

There should really be no issues so we feel it was just a bad bulb.

Thank you

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Received the package on Monday. Been so busy with work I haven't felt like changing it late at night. Will get to it after work and see if it was just the bulb.

EDIT: Finally changed out the old LED and it now works flawlessly. No errors. Thanks for the help and the new LED [emoji1417]

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Received the package on Monday. Been so busy with work I haven't felt like changing it late at night. Will get to it after work and see if it was just the bulb.

EDIT: Finally changed out the old LED and it now works flawlessly. No errors. Thanks for the help and the new LED [emoji1417]

:) thanks for taking the time to write your feedback and keep us updated, we appreciate it.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

-Our interior LEDs also fades in/out like OEM Lights - get the look you want with our LEDs!

----

www.deAutoLED.com

----

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking for these but in red. I need a crazy bright light for my rear foglight. i have not been able to find one to this day....

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor