GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

bkdlays

Mine is on its Way.. I am in the Western Mass, Springfield area.. If you come to me I would ask $20 or better yet bring me something for the car!

QuantumGTI

Ready to race!
Interested. Anyone near Belmont with VAG-COM still following this thread? Looking to get locking horn disabled while flashing lights still enabled, seat belt chime, drl off, gauge sweep, windows with key fob, etc. the essential improvements!

VentoGT

Ready to race!
I'm looking for one on the South Shore [and I think another member is] but 767 has since 'flown the coop' pun intended ;)

Planning to get a Euro switch and defeat DRLs, do the gauge sweep, disable horn honk with lock [if possible], disable hill holder as well most likely.

Anyhoo, if someone on the South Shore is around I'm all ears!

QuantumGTI

Ready to race!
Met with DSGVW today and got the VAG-Com mods taken care of. DSGVW is an awesome guy and knows alot about our cars! Highly recommend buying the man some beer and hiking over to Chelmsford.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
Met with DSGVW today and got the VAG-Com mods taken care of. DSGVW is an awesome guy and knows alot about our cars! Highly recommend buying the man some beer and hiking over to Chelmsford.

Yep. He is one with the vag.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Frank416821

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in West Springfield and am ready to help!
Very Cool! I'm looking to do all the basics. ROW lighting, DRLS on/off in MFD junk like that. Nothing crazy. Well, not until I want to install OEM OPC parking sensors and MAYBE if I can source and EuroSpec Bumper, Parking Assist.

For now I just want to be able to have more control over the lights and that is about it. I'm getting old for all the tuning stuff I used to be into LOL.

shiz1125

Ready to race!
i have a few tweaks done already but i need someone to help out with the bulb out light.. anyone wanna hook me up ?